Download the file with the same information of this page from this link
The Center for Oceanographic Research in the Eastern South pacific COPAS Coastal Center at Universidad de Concepción (https://copas-coastal.cl/) offers two postdoctoral positions in one of the following research areas: coastal oceanography and/or marine biogeochemistry.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- A doctoral degree in Marine Sciences, Oceanography, Geophysics or other related area.
- Scientific productivity ratified by scientific publications.
- Experience in obtaining competitive funds and scientific outreach to the general public is desired.
The successful candidates will be expected to carry out independent research and participate in active scientific with researchers in related areas. We also expect their involvement in outreach activities and transfer of knowledge to society.
- The is a fulltime position based at Universidad de Concepción, Biobío Region Chile.
- Both fellowships will be funded by ANID project FB210021.
- Referential salary is US$ 2.500/Euros 2.200 per month (depending on exchange rate).
- Foreign candidates will need to obtain a VISA from the local Chilean consulate before moving to Chile.
- Contract period: 36 months.
- Applications will be received until August 22, 2023. Please include:
– Letter of intent.
– Curriculum Vitae.
– Two names and contact information of persons from whom references may be requested.
All enquiries and applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org@udec.cl.
Universidad de Concepción provides equal opportunities and gender equity and complies with Law 21.015 on Labor Inclusion for People with Disabilities.